Sunday 19 May 2013

Ipswich BC Open 10

Bike: Cervelo
Distance: 10 miles
Time: 26 minutes 11 seconds
Average speed: 22.915 mph 

Position: 17th out of 33

Third time in a row on this course, and by far the best conditions of late.

Hm, two seconds quicker than when I did this event two years ago, and I probably could have snuck in a long 25 if I hadn't been slowed by a juggernaut winding its way around the country lanes.Got a bit frustrated with a slower rider who was holding the lorry (and ergo me) up, and I don't know if this was really justified or not, so feel a bit bad now.

Maureen cycled out with me to watch this one, and took some pictures, on quite a pleasant morning in Suffolk:

IBC Open
26:11 may not sound very quick, but the winning time was 22:59, which shows what hard work this course is!

No comments: